Mr. Harikishan Eppanapally
Mr. Eppanapally is an entrepreneur and a philanthropist with a passion for education, healthcare and the environment. He is currently theVice-President of Global InfoTech division at Bank of New York Mellon.
- Chairman of the advisory board for Quibble Genomics Institute, Inc. (QuibbleMD.com)
- Co-founder of Virtual Reality Minds, Inc. (VRMinds.com)
- Chairman of the advisory board for the CIC Group, Inc.
- Founding board member and Vice-President of Financial Policy Council (www.FinancialPolicyCouncil.org)
- Founding president and Chairman of the board for Lead India 2020 Foundation, Inc. (www.Li2020.org), a social transformation organization promoted by the former President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Founding President of VT Seva, (www.VTSeva.org) Volunteering Together for Service, a global non-profit organization providing education and healthcare for people in rural areas.
- Currently pursuing Executive Program in General Management (EPGM) - Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - Sloan School of Management.
- Mr. Eppanapally received his B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India, and M.S. in Computer and Information Science from New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey.
- Next >>