Mr. Harikishan Eppanapally
Mr. Eppanapally is an entrepreneur and a philanthropist with a passion for education, healthcare and the environment. He is currently theVice-President of Global InfoTech division at Bank of New York Mellon.
- Chairman of the advisory board for Quibble Genomics Institute, Inc. (QuibbleMD.com)
- Co-founder of Virtual Reality Minds, Inc. (VRMinds.com)
- Chairman of the advisory board for the CIC Group, Inc.
- Founding board member and Vice-President of Financial Policy Council (www.FinancialPolicyCouncil.org)
- Founding president and Chairman of the board for Lead India 2020 Foundation, Inc. (www.Li2020.org), a social transformation organization promoted by the former President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Founding President of VT Seva, (www.VTSeva.org) Volunteering Together for Service, a global non-profit organization providing education and healthcare for people in rural areas.
- Currently pursuing Executive Program in General Management (EPGM) - Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - Sloan School of Management.
- Mr. Eppanapally received his B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India, and M.S. in Computer and Information Science from New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey.
Mr. Nick Punyamurthy has 25 years of experience in IT, Management Consulting and Business Operations, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). He completed his Bachelors from The University of Bangalore, India and MBA from the University of North Texas, USA.
He is the President of CompNova, one of the Top 500 Minority Companies. He is a social entrepreneur responsible for starting and running several companies in IT, Real Estate and Insurance. He was also the President/ CEO of InfoExperts consulting company, which he co-founded in 1996.
He has been involved in service activities such as Habitat for Humanity International and fundraising for Public Broadcasting Service. He is currently the Interim-President of Ekam USA and a Platinum Donor.
Dr. Sirisha Donepudi
I am an Endocrinologist in Columbus, Ohio. I graduated from Gandhi Medical College in India. I trained at Ohio State University at Columbus. I am involved in the local Diabetes Prevention and Diabetes Awareness Programs.
I became aware of Ekam through my friend and classmate Dr. Neelima Reddy. I am also a classmate of Dr. Sai Lakshmi, who is the founder of Ekam Foundation. I am involved in the mission to spread word about Ekam's principle of No Child Should be Denied Healthcare for financial reasons.
Dr. Lavanya Bellumkonda
I earned my medical degree from Kakatiya Medical College,Andhra Pradesh, India. I continued my medical education at University of Connecticut and my cardiology fellowship at University of Minnesota. I am currently employed at Yale University as an Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiology). I am also on the board of a local non-profit music school. I am interested in promoting universal health care to children and as part of this effort am involved in fundraising and supporting Ekam.
Dr. Aravind Kalidindi
I was born and raised in Hyderabad, India. I completed my specialty in anesthesia at PGIMER, Chandigarh. After I moved to USA,I trained in anesthesia at Detroit Medical Center. Presently I am Chief of anesthesia at Sinai Grace Hospital, DMC, Detroit.
I have always wanted to do something for the country which gave me so much. EKAM foundation gave me the opportunity and platform to serve underprivileged people that I always intended to help financially. At some point I would love to be involved at ground level with Sai Laxmi and her team.