UNICEF, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.
UNICEF’s activities of providing immunizations and disease prevention, administering treatment for children and mothers, enhancing childhood and maternal nutrition, improving sanitation, promoting education, and providing emergency relief in response to disasters, align EKAM foundation activities in India. EKAM has worked with UNICEF since 2016, on key Child Health Initiatives.
Our Activities in collaboration with UNICEF:
- Tracking of women in pregnancy and post delivery
- Livelihood project on mask sewing and distribution
- 1000 days messages posters, videos, and animoji
- Conducting information and awareness webinars
- Booklets for community awareness projects
- Education on precautions during Covid 19 Pandemic
- Conducting camps for migrant workers
- Creation of birth dose booklet
- Immunization awareness
- Setting up sick neonatal care units with a post discharge follow up program