Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti
Dr. Manchikanti has provided support to multiple hospitals and rural health centers in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh during the critical time of COVID second wave in India in March -May 2021. With his support, Ekam was able to provide oxygen concentrators, pulse oximeters, N 95 masks, PPE kits, sanitizers, gloves, surgical equipment, thermometers, face shields, etc. in Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Munugode, Chandur, Chityala, Narketpally, Janagaon, Penchikalpet, Adilabad, Mulugu, Parakal, Shankarapatnam, Warangal, Guntur, Tirupati, Achanta
- Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, ASIPP and SIPMS
- Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Professor of Anesthesiology in the Research Department of Anesthesiology at the LSU School of Medicine Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, LA
- Medical Director, Pain Management Center of Paducah and Ambulatory Surgery Center, Paducah Kentucky; Pain Management Center of Marion and Pain Care Surgery, Marion, Illinois
- Dr. Manchikanti has published over 490 publications and serves on several editorial board
- Dr. Manchikanti is also the editor of 11 books designed for interventionalists
- Dr. Manchikanti provides educational scholarships in the US and India through the MGM Trust,
- has sponsored the Gandhi Medical College Alumni Education Center, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. In his honor, the McCracken County High School in Kentucky named the school's library "The Manchikanti Library".
- In his honor, the Murray State University Paducah Regional Campus in Kentucky named a classroom and laboratory the "Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti Classroom and Laboratory."